1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.thadercieza.com, which is made available to the entity responsible for the website whose identifying data are:
Hereinafter referred to as “the company”.
Browsing the company’s website confers the status of user, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included within this legal notice, which may undergo amendments.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice. The user will respond to the company or third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of any breach of the aforementioned obligation.
2. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services offer free and open access, however, the company conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the company and will be solely responsible for any inaccurate or false statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate material of a criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive nature, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, ruin, interrupt or generate errors or cause damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to the company, or to those of third parties; as well as creating a hindrance for other users to access the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
- c) Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the company’s computer systems or those of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as the confidentiality of any company or third party information.
- e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party.
|NAME:||THADER CIEZA S.C.L.|
|DOMICILE:||CTRA. MADRID – CARTAGENA KM 342, 30530 CIEZA (MURCIA) ESPAÑA.|
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, without any rights being transferred to the users to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinguishing signs of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, and the use or access can in no way be understood as giving the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website of the hyperlink, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, it must also refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to community standards and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use of the materials made available to this website or for the actions users take based on them.
3. DISCLAIMER FOR WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, veracity, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The company excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages of any kind derived from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or topicality of its contents, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have accessed them through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
c) Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself.
Likewise, the company declines any responsibility regarding the information contained outside of this website and is not directly managed by our site administrator. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website.
4. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity of the web pages included in or accessible through the website www.thadercieza .com, you must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org, duly identifying yourself and specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring under your responsibility that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of the company, Spanish legislation shall apply, the Courts and Tribunals of the company’s domicile having jurisdiction.
All notices and communications between users will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail, email, or telephone communication. Users should contact the company through any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in January 2020, so there may be variations until its next revision.